Sunday, October 09, 2011

Week 5

All work and no play for me lately.  Work..Grrrrr.. well I'll leave it at that.  Make hay when the sun shines!  That saying is getting old.  The rivers are spilling over their banks with Anadromous adversaries and I am embarking on week 5 of an 8 week shutdown.  I know when it's all said and done and the money is in the bank it'll all be good but right now it stings.  I had some time this morning to start getting ready.  The efforts were surprisingly healing and I can't wait to put them to the test.  Who wants to float the river in 80 degree temps anyways?  :O.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're actually Potadromous, b/c they migrate from fresh water to fresh water. Just sayin'

lambton said...

By definition I agree however mainstream reference to these Great Lakes "Implants" or genus more than not utilizes the "Anadromous" label. I suspect in reference to the origins of their species.