Sunday, June 02, 2013

400

Wow time flies... It's hard to believe that some 7 years later and nearing 80,000 hits I am throwing up post number 400. I mean seriously...I'm just some Steelhead bum throwing pen to paper and firing away on my point and shoot like a mad fiend. The Internet...go figure...
It can be a curse at times and a lot of work but the ends some how seem to justify the means. This little piece of the world wide web has put me in in contact with some pretty cool people that I now consider friends, afforded me great opportunities that I would have never imagined possible, and has continually challenged and fueled my creative spirit. It has become somewhat of a personal commitment. If for nothing more than an achieve of my own travels, adventures and accomplishments I plan on being around for a while. It is so nice to have been able to capture the memories and go back in time and relive them with the click of a button.  We live in great times...
So...if you are so inclined...keep stoppin by

No comments: