Monday, February 01, 2010

Settling in


February is officially upon us and it looks like winter will marginally hold it's grip for the entire month. There are options but to be honest I'm content with paying my dues at work, banking some time, and doing a little writing. Looks like STS are willing to publish my second submission with hopes that perhaps a major Canadian Magazine will do the same. Currently working on a third and hey...who know what the future holds.
Like I've said before...never say never.

5 comments:

Trotsky said...

Your gay

lambton said...

Yep...

But I don't ice fish!

PaulGHurtubise said...

Good luck with that submission to STS. Flip me a link when you get a chance!

Trotsky said...

Don't forget to flip a submission to THE ADVOCATE you shitstain....

lambton said...

If I do Norland it will be about how far you are into the closet.

LOL!