Thursday, November 21, 2013

Everybody and their Bronies

Lot's of traffic today.  I guess it's to be expected when there is only a very slim window of opportunity every 5-7 days.  I can't wait for December and the snow!  We arrived to our starting point extra early only to be 4th in line for the hike.  We were having no part of that and opted for some old haunts.  Even then we had an extremely brief moment of isolation before the smell of Pot and Rise of the Valkyries could be faintly heard in the distance followed by the zombie apocalypse.  We got our licks in early and cut our losses quick.  It was actually nice to get out of the bush early for a change and relax with lunch on the tailgate back at the access. Did you all know there are conventions for Males in their early to mid 20's that have a fascination and or obsession with "My little Pony" dolls...They are called Bronies!    Seriously...I cant make this shit up. CLICK HERE  
We are doomed!



2 comments:

Harv said...

The mid river was as busy as I have ever seen it. I almost puked when I saw the number of vehicles at what has historically been a low volume access point..... I ended up executing Plan C and managed to find some solitude and some fish.

And just like that, she is on the way back up yet again.....

Gil said...

Traffic is pretty much 24/7. Harv et al, don't be surprised to see your most secluded of runs more populated as everyone seems to be pushing out the usual zones. Need to buy some land, post it, plant the guard dogs on it and give the keys to select anglers only.

Nice fish guys.....